Terms & Conditions
- Costumes and accessories hired remain the property of the DUB at all times
- Hire charges and period of hire will be as agreed a the time of booking
- Goods will only be ordered on receipt of 50% of the purchase price
- Alterations and manufacture will only be undertaken after receipt of a deposit, which is non-returnable. Manufactured goods remain the property of the DUB until full payment is received
- Costumes can only be reserved on payment of a booking fee. 50% of the booking fee is refundable if we are notified of cancellation 14 days before the hire date.
- Hire charges must be paid by cash, credit or debit card.
A deposit is payable when the costume is collected (minimum of £50),
and this can be via card details, rather than money.
- No warranty is given as to safety, historical accuracy or suitability for any particular purpose, of any costume. The hire is entirely at the risk of the hirer, to whom we accept no liability whatsoever and who will indemnify us against any liability that we may incur to a third party resulting from the use of the costume by the hirer.
- The deposit is forfeit if the costume is returned after the agreed date; or the costume or any part of the costume is damaged or soiled to an extent greater than is, in our opinion, consistent with reasonable use.
PLEASE NOTE: The deposit does not cover the replacement cost of the costume.